Making a website popular is a tricky task. The level of competition that a site has to face is immense, and the website managers have to make constant efforts to keep the site ahead of the rest. Popularity does not only mean getting traffic on a website, but it also means retaining the people who reach the site. If the visitors leave the site in a hurry, without spending even two to three minutes on the various pages, or do not go beyond the landing page, then the site needs to be improved.
Every website designer has to keep in mind the issues that influence search engine optimization (SEO). This is necessary because some qualities have to be incorporated in the site at the designing stage, and if these aspects are ignored, then it can be tough to improve the site later. SEO Friendly Website Designing has emerged as a dedicated domain of web designing, wherein the designers collaborate with search engine optimization professionals, and gain an insight into the features to be maintained in the site. A few aspects are described here:
These features are important for a Flash Website Designing Company, as the use of Flash can sometimes make a site slow. However, by using Flash in the correct manner, a website can be made attractive, as well as effective.
The process of creating a website involves many professionals who are expert in their respective fields. These professionals handle the various aspects of website designing and development process, working as a team at a Website Designing Company in Delhi. It takes seamless collaboration and clear understanding between these professionals in order to complete the work without any glitches in a timely manner. The steps of the process can be described as below:
• Discovery: in this step, the professionals and the client will finalize and analyze the needs of the website through a combined effort. The purpose and objective of making the site must be clear. The visual look and the format have to be decided and conveyed to the designers. Functionality, technical details and navigation on the website also need to be assessed for the developers.
• Design: once the team gets the brief, the designers start working on the site. They prepare a template, suitable for the website. The graphic designers will pay attention to the contents, functionalities, color combinations and images to be used on the website. A few options may be given to the client for finalization of the design.
• Development: the designing will follow the development of the site, wherein the developers create the coding, working with HTML and CSS template. The team associated with a Website Designing Company in Thane creates flawless codes that make the functionality perfect. A methodological code will lead to elements that are meaningful. They create order forms, content management systems, data tables and shopping carts. Once the programming is complete, they test each aspect to ensure that all functionality is in working order. The W3C validation tool can be used to check the validation. The template has to be tested using various browsers to see whether all aspects of design and functions work smoothly across platforms or not.
• Launch: After the site is complete from all angles, the team will launch it. This means that the files that were till now being hosted locally will now be shared with the main server so that the website is visible to everybody. If the task is limited to redesigning of a site, then the launch will mean applying the new template to the already running site.
• Maintenance: like all assets, a website also has to be maintained. The page speed of the website has to be checked to see if it is fast enough. The content also has to be refreshed. It is a good idea to add news and images to the site to give it a dynamic feel.
If you have a smashing site that is a perfect example of this process, share it with us here.