The process of creating a website involves many professionals who are expert in their respective fields. These professionals handle the various aspects of website designing and development process, working as a team at a Website Designing Company in Delhi. It takes seamless collaboration and clear understanding between these professionals in order to complete the work without any glitches in a timely manner. The steps of the process can be described as below:
• Discovery: in this step, the professionals and the client will finalize and analyze the needs of the website through a combined effort. The purpose and objective of making the site must be clear. The visual look and the format have to be decided and conveyed to the designers. Functionality, technical details and navigation on the website also need to be assessed for the developers.
• Design: once the team gets the brief, the designers start working on the site. They prepare a template, suitable for the website. The graphic designers will pay attention to the contents, functionalities, color combinations and images to be used on the website. A few options may be given to the client for finalization of the design.
• Development: the designing will follow the development of the site, wherein the developers create the coding, working with HTML and CSS template. The team associated with a Website Designing Company in Thane creates flawless codes that make the functionality perfect. A methodological code will lead to elements that are meaningful. They create order forms, content management systems, data tables and shopping carts. Once the programming is complete, they test each aspect to ensure that all functionality is in working order. The W3C validation tool can be used to check the validation. The template has to be tested using various browsers to see whether all aspects of design and functions work smoothly across platforms or not.
• Launch: After the site is complete from all angles, the team will launch it. This means that the files that were till now being hosted locally will now be shared with the main server so that the website is visible to everybody. If the task is limited to redesigning of a site, then the launch will mean applying the new template to the already running site.
• Maintenance: like all assets, a website also has to be maintained. The page speed of the website has to be checked to see if it is fast enough. The content also has to be refreshed. It is a good idea to add news and images to the site to give it a dynamic feel.
If you have a smashing site that is a perfect example of this process, share it with us here.
In today’s tough online competition, the urge for a perfect website has grown by great bounds and leaps. This constantly growing urge for highly appealing websites has encouraged the website designers to come up with different Website Designing strategies which have helped in the creation of absolutely stunning websites. Website designing professional basically work towards enhancing the looks and appearance of websites.
Not owing a website makes it difficult for a business professional to create its niche among the huge crowd of competitors. Website design job has become one of the most popular fields of career opted by millions and millions of students who possess a creative bent of mind. Depending upon the skills and talent one possesses, he/she can opt to work as a website designing professional. As a website designer, an individual has to perform a set of tasks. He/she needs to work closely with different clients and discuss issues related to honing the performance of a website, its target audience and also about the leading competitors in the field. A website designer needs to design a web page which can be easily used by the internet users and is attractive enough for keeping them stuck to the site for a longer duration of time.
As a website designing expert, the person also needs to fix any kind of problems encountered in the function of a website. He/she needs to work on improving the image presentations and other features incorporated within a website. The professional needs to plan his/her time as per the tasks which need to be carried out in order to ensure the smooth functioning of a website. The website designer needs to be involved in website maintenance, website usability and ensure that the website’s brand value is improved by huge bounds and leaps. The designer must also be competent in developing web applications using Action Script, Flash, XML, XHTML and CSS. Choosing a career in website designing can always keep you occupied as you will have a number of activities to perform.